Like us, our partners are working towards creating a more sustainable world.
We are proud to be working together to have a positive impact on our societies and our environment.
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT BEER
An environmentally-conscious brewery which:
- Recycles water to wash its casks
- Provides waste malt to feed local farms
- Uses green energy to power its brew-kit.
Together we create flavourful, positive beer. By using surplus bread and other surplus ingredients we are on the front line of tackling the problem of food waste.
TOGETHER WE FIGHT CHILD FOOD POVERTY
Nottingham’s first social supermarket and a surplus food redistribution network which:
- Has redistributed over 10,700 kg of food
- Positively impacts the lives of over 700 people every week
- Has prevented the equivalent of over 200,000 kg of CO2 emissions
Foodprint is our provider of surplus bread and aid us in our redistribution of profits. They use their network of school breakfast clubs to fight child food poverty.
TOGETHER WE FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE
A family-run Yorkshire-based business which:
- Creates more wild space by planting trees, and establishing meadows and ponds
- Mitigating carbon emissions through reforestation
By reforesting with Make It Wild, we relieve our own carbon emissions, making us a carbon-negative business.
IT’S MORE THAN A BEER